Thank you all for praying for me and my family. I did make it to see my grandmother and just in time. I got to her at 10:30 PM Friday night and she passed away at 12:15 AM. I am so glad I went, it was worth the travel even if it was for such a short time.
I appreciate you all so much, you bless me!
Continuing on with Multitudes on Mondays...
11. twenty-five minutes at the DMV :)
12. husband coming home early
13. lovely farmland stretched out for miles and miles of drive
14. brokenness along the way
15. one hour and forty-five minutes with her...
16. reminding her of her place in eternity
17. holding her hand and stroking her hair as she breathes life's last breath
18. hidden pictures in my suitcase
19. compassionate darling daughter who cries for my loss
20. sister's love
21. Kelli... for her faithful friendship and encouraging words
22. photo memories (can you guess which one is me?)
23. pretty things that die and actually do come back ( my picture doesn't do it justice!)
24. understanding your Sovereignty because it does away with my bitterness and discontentment