(By: Dr. Tim Kimmel)
"Your name is known to every generation" (Ps. 135:13).
1. Look at your calendar. How much of your time do you spend nurturing an “others-oriented,” attitude with your children?
2. Look at your checkbook. How much goes to serving others rather than yourself?
3. Look at your attitude. What makes you feel like you are doing a great job at raising your kids?
4. Look at your heart. What are the things that bring joy and satisfaction to you and your family?
5. Look at your reputation. How would your friends, co-workers, teachers, and neighbors characterize your priorities?
6. How much TIME are you spending with your kids?
I nitiative for