Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Message From Renee Swope (from her blog)

I got back from Reno late Sunday night, and it was wonderful!! I absolutely loved the many women I met there. Kelli and Heidi, I am so proud of you for saying yes to God and stepping out in faith to do this conference! And I'm so honored God invited me to be part of what He is doing in and through you!!

Jesus' presence filled that room and each of us in such a beautiful way this weekend, revealing His heart and His plans to each in powerful and personal ways. I loved hearing the women share with me how God spoke to them individually through some part of the message, and what they were going to do to apply it in their lives. My heart was also so full of joy for two new sisters in Christ who invited Him to be their Savior Friday night.

I came home tired but energized, drained but filled, knowing He is worthy of all that I have and my life is worthy of all the He has for me. It made me want to go into this week laying it down before Him again, and asking Him to live His life through mine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet South Reno friends!!!

    I have been praying for you this week, asking God to seal HIS promises in your hearts and speak HIS words again and again in your thoughts. Remember the purposes and plans He has for your life as a woman and as a mom!!

    I don't know about you, but life hit me hard when I got home! On Weds morning at 6:45am my mom called to tell us she needed to go to the hospital and she/we've been there since. She's okay and we are praising HIM for helping her get there before it was too late.

    I was praying for all of you tonight and wondered if you're facing some of your own hardships and valleys after such a mountain-top weekend? Anybody feeling pressed down or worn out? Sweet sisters, don't let life's challenges and difficulties steal the joy and powerful presence of Jesus we each experienced last weekend.

    I pray that you will join me in seeing that this is an opportunity to unwrap His presence again and again each moment of this week so that we can see the blessings in our burdens and the gifts of peace, strength, friendship and joy He has for us.

    Again, I am so thankful to have been part of the work HE is doing in and through each of you. Be blessed. You are HIS!!!

    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete