Friday, April 10, 2009

Quick Review of Birds In My Mustard Tree, By Kelli Zaniel

Before we began the Bible Study, I jumped into the first day of Birds In My Mustard Tree, to make sure it would be an encouraging study on faith and obedience. I just wanted to informally share for a second. Yesterday, I finished up the first week of study and I love the book! I was so blessed by it and so reassured in that fact that as long as our faith is genuine and vibrant, it doesn't matter how big or small it is. It does not matter if our faith is a small shoot waiting to burst open or if it is an old established tree. We must rely on our Father's abilities to produce the results, not our own. I also found personal comfort in knowing that if I am face to face with an overwhelming mountain of a problem, all I have to do is just turn away from it, fix my eyes on Christ and allow Him to equip me with the faith I need to overcome and make my mountain much easier to climb! Please comment on how you like the book so far....

No comments:

Post a Comment